360 Residential is more than just your average real estate firm. We have over 12 years’ experience in sales, leasing and property management and we use our hard-earned understanding of their nuances to provide the best possible service you can get.
We specialize in condominiums in downtown San Diego and the rest of the city. Our intimate knowledge of the downtown area is unparalleled, and we can guide you to the property in the neighborhood that best fits your real estate goals – whether you plan to buy, sell or rent a home, or to expand your property investment portfolio.
If You’re a Renter or Buyer
We know how to connect you to the perfect home. Our extensive listings include properties in downtown San Diego and beyond, in a wide range of sizes and prices. We will have something to match everyone’s budget and preferences.
If you’re a homebuyer, we will guide you through every step of the process, and make it as pleasant and easy as possible for you.
Looking to rent? Our property management services are especially beneficial to renters. We have comprehensive access to the city’s rental options, including listings that may not be on the market yet.
And if you become a tenant in any of the properties we manage, you get the convenience of our online services, including:
- Paying your rent online through a secure portal. There’s no need to write a check, or to go through hoops to beat the due date. You won’t even have to keep tabs on due dates and payment history. The portal has functionalities that allow automatic payments and let you track your payment history.
- Request for maintenance services online. Unless unavoidable, you will not need to personally see the concierge or building management for your repair and maintenance needs.
If You’re an Owner or Investor
We represent some of the most desirable residential properties for sale and for rent in downtown San Diego and surrounding areas. We will help you do the math to give you a good picture of a property’s profit potentials and hurdle the procedures and regulations surrounding the rental business.
If you own a rental property, we are the team to call when it comes to tenant procurement and property management.
Using state-of-the-art property management software, we can quickly advertise your property online – on our website, as well as hundreds of other sites. The software also allows tenant application by mobile phone, making the process faster and more convenient for everyone.
Other benefits from the software include:
- Rental comparison – We can obtain actual rental rates of similar properties in the neighborhood to help you come up with a competitive and profitable figure.
- Resident screening – The software enables fast and accurate background checks and payment history.
- Easy payment – Using the software, our property management team can deposit payments straight to your bank account. Tenants are also offered 3 easy ways to pay their rents online – by cash, check or credit card.
- Fast owner statements – You get easy access to your owner statements, showing monthly details of your property. They can include any reports you may request, including maintenance invoices.
Property Management Monitoring – Using the software, we can provide you with copies of maintenance work orders and details showing real time progress on each.